How Does it Work?
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Participants (or parent or guardian if under 18) join the program set up by the Organization.
- register at MEP.ForFundsOnline.com
- enter the fundraising Program ID and other information needed to track sales
- Participants invite family or friends to shop (via email)
- we provide a unique link back to MEP.ForFundsOnline.com that contains a Participant ID
- this ensures the Organization and Participant both receive proper credit
- family and friends follow the link to shop at MEP.ForFundsOnline.com
- pay with Master Card or Visa
- product is shipped directly to their door
- sales are automatically credited to the Organization and Participant
Participants of fundraising programs register to receive a unique Participant ID. If the Participant is not 18 years old, a parent or guardian must register on their behalf. Each Participant must be registered separately to receive proper credit. Please register here if you have not registered already.
The entire MEP.ForFundsOnline.com website is secured with GeoTrust 128-bit SSL encryption certificates offering the highest level of encryption or security possible. This means you can rest assured that communications between your browser and this site's web servers are private and secure. Credit Card transactions are processed during the checkout process through our merchant gateway, Electronic Clearing House, Inc. For your security, MEP.ForFundsOnline.com stores only the last 4 digits your full credit card. We store this information only to help you identify which account you used should you request a return or credit.
MEP.ForFundsOnline.com respects your privacy. The Participant registration process only collects the minimal amount of information necessary to ensure proper credit to the Organization and Participant. We do ask for a legitimate email address upon registration so that we may email you a record of your registration with your ID and password. We also use this email address to help you retrieve your password should you forget it. We provide tools to enable Participants to send an announcement email to friends and family using your OWN email client; we will never know the email addresses to which you have sent announcement emails. The information we collect is NEVER sold to any outside party and is routinely destroyed within 60 days of program end. Read our complete Privacy Statement.